Bird App Wrap-up: Sports 12, White Sox 4

Started by Sheehan, Jan 19, 2024, 01:18 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sheehan

It's a 90s vibe over here!Your Tickets are economical.  No idea why, the White Sox and Sports are a must-see TV!The ideal seats $7 can get pic. twitter. com/69EbKMslY8- Brandon Stokes WST Cesspool Town Drunk () August 25, 2023White Sox followers anywhere sigh in alleviation.  An 8 pitch excellent first for Cease- Scott Merkin () August 25, 2023Just kidding! The A's are currently up by two and Discontinue handed out a five-pitch stroll.  For as bad as the White Sox are one of the most frustrating person for me to enjoy on this lineup is Dylan Cease- White Sox Gameday (Oscar Colas Follower Account) () August 25, 2023Bases were easily loaded, two even more runs can be found in, and Ethan Katz got on the mound.  It's still the top of the 2nd, and the A's have actually just won 37 video games https://www.chicagowhitesoxprostore.com/carlos-perez-jersey.  This is fine.  Stop simply mailing it in to see what next year brings is a really vibrant technique. It's now 5-0 thanks to TWO errors in this inning alone by Andrew Benintendi.  Whenever I feel negative concerning my life, I enjoy a White Sox video game and understand things aren't all that bad for me.  - Laura () August 25, 2023Rookie Lenyn Sosa placed the Sox on the board! Now 5-2 in the second.  Lenny szn Time for a quick check-in with Kannapolis Tony Larussa Jersey. After a run racked up on a stop, Rikuu Nishida lines a sphere up the center to driving Jhoneiker Betancourt (BB).  Yon Moncada works out an RBI double to bring the Sox within two.  Moncada cuts the lead with an RBI double The A's fight back and extend the bring about 3 once more.  Why did Dylan Cease also reveal up to work today - Michelle () August 26, 2023Cease sits at 92 join in the 5th, and has packed the bases with strolls.  Oh, and only one out. Dylan Cease: Master of ineffectiveness. - Tripples of the Nova () August 26, 2023Nick Allen drives in two with a single https://www.chicagowhitesoxprostore.com/eloy-jimenez-jersey.  Still simply one out, and it's 8-3.  Stop lastly leaves, Tanner Banks takes the ball. Wow.  Discontinue can not get out of the 5th versus Oakland.  The.  5th. Banks promptly surrenders a hit, and Tim Anderson chucks the baseball to the A's dugout.  One more run comes in because, obviously.  This is negative when the team with the most awful document in Big league Baseball is revealing extra fight than you.  - WST Cesspool () August 26, 2023The Big Child introduces one to limbo to make it 9-4.  ELOY- Dante () August 26, 2023Guess what ?! Bases are packed with no outs!..  For the A's, with Shea Langeliers. Great currently the wave has looked smdh #WhiteSox pic. twitter https://www.chicagowhitesoxprostore.com/adam-laroche-jersey. The Sox pursue a three-way play, however the most effective they can do is a dual and one run racking up.  Um, bases loaded and you do not toss home on that particular.  Ok, yeah, sure #whitesox- Shoeless Joe () August 26, 2023Nick Allen makes it 11-4 in the seventh.  I think the White Sox may be negative. - Depressed Barbie () August 26, 2023I believe I missed a run somewhere, due to the fact that it's 12-4 in the top of the eighth. Off to the 9th, we go!The 2023 Chicago White Sox The Oakland A's are baseball's worst group.  They have scored 41 runs in 5 games against the #WhiteSox.  They have a run differential of +14.  Versus every person else it's -315. - Ryan McGuffey () August 26, 2023That'll do it for Pedro's boys. Grifol: "We have a foundation constructed on rock, not muck, on rock.  Keep in mind that. "The rock: Oh, and they terminated the postgame concert due to the fact that someone took care of to get a gun inside.  My ideas are with those harmed, and everyone around that might have witnessed it. Shortly after 2 people were contended tonight's game, the White Sox cancel a post-game Vanilla Ice show for "technological problems. "  Poll That had the very best tweet of the night?

woolworth

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Go Up